Thursday, September 15, 2011

wishful thinking

Ebay, you have one tiny flaw: you sell things that are too expensive to ship. That and all the cool things are to far away to pick up. Why does New York get all the cool stuff?

How I long for the day when I stumble into an antique store and find some sort of crazy cheap deal on a pair of Mid-Century lounge chairs. You just watch, it will happen….okay I’m really not that confident, but one can really really really hope. For now, that’s what I dream about. I’d throw out our street couch in a heartbeat. imageimageimage

The bid starts at 10 bucks for that last one but it’s local pick up only in IL.

One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...