Thursday, September 1, 2011

shapeless sweater

It was ever so slightly colder today. Naturally I spent the day in a sweater.

I don’t know why a big lumpy sweater is so appealing to me, but every fall I get a hankering for sweaters. Big, frumpy wonderful wool sweaters. Extra points if they’re dorky looking.

Vintage Hand Knitted Extra Large Wool Sweater in CremeVintage 70's Shawlneck Wool SweaterVIntage 60s Wool Sweater fr WalesIceland Wool Sweater Jacketvintage 1980s wool SNOWFLAKE ski sweater  BenettonVintage 70's LL Bean shawl collar wool  sweater....size small.....ski sweater......fall fashioinVintage 70s Pale Saffron Yellow Norwegian Wool Sweater - mediumvintage wool sweater with big brown buttonsVintage Handmade Wool Sweater by William Schmidt Co of Oslo NorwayVintage Cream Wool Fisherman's Sweater Mens LargeVintage JOHN TULLOCH  Scottish  Wool Shetland  Button Front Cardigan  size Smallvintage 1950s wool cardigan // irish aran sweater

(these were all vintage sweaters from www.etsy.com )

2 comments:

  1. LOVED this post. Especially since I bought a super big & long cozy sweater yesterday at Goodwill! Great minds think alike! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED this post. Especially since I bought a super big & long cozy sweater yesterday at Goodwill! Great minds think alike! :-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...