Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Walk

Today I just needed to get out of the house. The weather was a little too perfect and my eyes needed a break from the photoshop screen. My friend was finishing a paper, so I sketched a little in the grass outside the College of Charleston Library with her company. It’s a beautiful campus and the sight of all the students made me miss being in school the idea of school.

DSC_0611DSC_0621

DSC_0653DSC_0646

I hung my camera on a tree branch to try to take a picture of my new (horrible) haircut. They cut it about five inches too short and the ends were horribly butchered, uneven and blockish. I went back the next morning and a different girl fixed the choppy parts. I haven’t had hair this short since 4th grade and I really hate it…but in the end, it’s just hair.

DSC_0665b

It’s easy to look awkward with self portraits/wind/hanging camera:

DSC_0663m

Then I walked home and enjoyed the occasional site of a  porch cat or porch dog.

g8ug78DSC_0687DSC_0655DSC_0668

and I also sited these “frequent flyers” of dusk-time:

DSC_0713DSC_0713DSC_0705DSC_0715DSC_0717DSC_0732DSC_0727

That’s right, BATS. horrible pictures of Bats Smile They are hard to photograph with only my 50mm. The D80 doesn’t handle ISO well at all so I had to keep it low. DSC_0729

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...