Thursday, September 8, 2011

Macy’s sofas

 

I don’t usually think of Macy’s for their great sofa collection but they’ve got some great modern sofas these days. Here are a few of my favorites:

MATTHEW

image

CORONA

image

JAQUELINE

image

MILANO

image

CHLOE

image

Can you guess which one I like the most? That’s right, the Corona (since you all know I’m a mid-century junkie). The legs and sleek design on the Corona really hit the spot for me. I’ve seen some great rooms off Apartment Therapy with this couch as the showstopper. I think it’d go so well with some of these beauties found on Pinterest.

image

{table: Etsy , pillow: Etsy, throw: West Elm}

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...