Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pinned

It’s like I just realized that my work is on the internet or something  ( well, duh! I put it there).  I was on facebook the other day and a friend pointed out that my photo kept coming up in the main streaming board on Pinterest. I was a little skeptical at first, but then I started noticing it on mine. The red door picture. It popped up again today:

imageimage

Then I did a search and apparently people pretty much only like the red door picture haha! I think I had a lot of help since the bride should be a model. I’ve had gadzooks of  people asking me who did her hair, where did she get her dress, where was the wedding. She has pretty much oohed and aahed the wedding crowds. This is how many people started the pin originally:  ( I then found that it had been repinned over 200 times).

image

And I know, it’s just pinterest, but I couldn’t help feeling a little happy that there were people out there that liked my photos. Random people at that. 

image

I feel like this post was so conceited, but it was really to express my amazement over the internet. Networking is almost way to easy. It almost makes me a little sad to be getting out of the wedding business. No wait, did I just say that? who am I kidding? I am so excited to be closing down the wedding photography! Sorry guys, I’m ready for phase two and I don’t even know what that is yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...