Friday, September 16, 2011

R2D2 cake

Today is Zack’s birthday (the roomate) and his best friend surprised him with this awesome R2D2 Cake. It was so crazy well done! It was made by a a lady at Free Bird Creative Services, and her work seriously takes the cake. (Yep, I did). 

Here was what the cake looked like before:

image

Here is what the cake looked like after Zack’s friend’s superb driving skills.

DSC_0749DSC_0750DSC_0751

Looks like the force was strong on this one. (two corny jokes in one post!? sorry guys). It totally looks like R2 has a little love handle now.

And what better to go with a Star Wars cake than Star Wars gifts? Aka storm trooper shirt and glowing light saber umbrella…yeeerp you heard me right. That’s going to be one excited kid next time it rains.

DSC_0753DSC_0754

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...