Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lets go….

charleysarah
I’m ready for someone to pull up in a van and hand me a check so charley and I can go start an adventure. When it happens, I’ll let you know but here are some places I’d love to go (my list changes a lot though). Photos are politely stolen from national geographic .com. Click them to go to the page.
1. Ireland and the UK. Green hills and castles. need I say more?
Photo: Tower on top of green cliff overlooking ocean
2. Taiwan- to see a whole new culture and visit friends
3. New Zealand- for the beauty and to pretend that I work for the WETA workshop
Photo: A misty mountain inlet
4. Mexico-(you gotta say it like mariocart mex—eee-co!)
Photo: Two kayakers in a cove
5. Honduras

6. Iceland- I’m surprised I added two cold places on my list. But we’ve wanted to go here for a while! and go back with our friend Z. who’s already gone to see the aurora and Gull Foss.
Photo: Videy, Iceland
7. Alaska-okay the second I read the travels of bumfuzzle it confirmed my desire to go here. It’s breathtaking, wild and I wouldn’t mind seeing some baby bears (from really far away).
Photo: Alaskan brown bear
8. Morocco
Photo: Robed man passing through yellow holy room
Greece
Photo: Oia village, Santorini
Russia
Photo: The colorful onion domes of St. Basil’s Cathedral

Where do you want to go next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...