Friday, April 15, 2011

The GAP fold

why is it called the gap fold? they use it at the GAP and other retail stores. They use a custom sized piece of cardboard to help all of the necklines to be the same width. for uniformity and crispness. I just freehanded mine, so while they are almost similar in size, they are a little off. This is usually how I fold my clothes because it is satisfying to see the little squares in the drawer. You can cheat large waisted or long bottomed shirts by making a double fold to push the extra fabric where it belongs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...