Monday, April 18, 2011

I put clothes on today

Thats a step towards a healthier life right? not wearing "comfy clothes". Well these don't count for much because they are still comfy clothes...I just figured I'd get back on the bandwagon with the pictures. I haven't really wanted to go take pictures of myself in a while. I was way lazy and set the camera in the patio chair instead of a tripod which is why there are blur lines from the bars. Below the backyard pictures is my new dress that I'm pretty stoked about. 

On a positive note, friends are the best. They really do make my day and I think I have to be one of the luckiest people in the world for knowing the ones I do. 

Happy Monday



I really like my new dress from the clearance rack at Anne Taylor loft. I needed  a dress for shooting weddings that wasn't made of flimsy jersy like my other dresses. I needed something that was easy to move around in and had a high neck so I could lean over modestly. I usually wear black to weddings so I blend in more, but since we were outside I felt like this blended better. My second shooter Abby snapped these while we did the bridal party...it's really weird seeing pictures of yourself at work!
I realize the pics are a little hard to see but I will be wearing it on Easter Sunday so maybe I'll take another picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...