Friday, April 1, 2011

Are you tired of me talking about the Weather yet?

Usually rain makes me so happy, but not when it drastically gets cold again. I swear South Carolina will turn quicker than a PMSing teenager. It’s annoying how much it affects my mood. I have hormonal imbalance issues anyway on top of my sudden sunshine and warmth disappearing.  My sweet husband puts up with this daily, never knowing to come home with his arms up for protection or for a hug. Sometimes I envy men, who will go their whole lives never worrying about their emotions screwing things up, major rises and falls in mood, or the general “Stuff” that comes from being female…but Charley pointed out to me the other day that they have it just as bad because they are the ones that have to put up with us. He got a pillow to the face.

DSC_0388

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...