Monday, July 11, 2011

Salty Dog

DSC_1078folly

“So this is the beach during the daytime huh?” said Juneau.

“Yep, here she is.” said Scruggers.

“Why haven’t we come in the sunshine yet?”

“You  aren’t allowed until after 6pm and Mom’s been too busy, besides you’d probably pass out”.

“Would not! and I bet there’d be more people to eat”.

“You may not eat the people. Sharks are for that.”

“What are those?”

“Come with Daddy one day, I’m sure he’d like to show you one.”

DSC_1079DSC_1090

“Look Mom, Another one! Can we play?”

DSC_1109

“Please let me play.”

DSC_1114

“No, we are walking to the dock”

DSC_1135DSC_1145

“fine. Is this litter box?”

“No, juneau, just sand. Crabs live in the sand.”

“Oh I know, I killed one earlier”

“Did you eat it?”

“too crunchy”

DSC_1139

“Here’s the dock, Juneau”

DSC_1155nDSC_1148

“Those things on the poles, those are barnacles.”

“Barnacles?”

DSC_1170

“Barnacles give good Scritch-Scratches”

DSC_1177

“Time to go home, Juneau”

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...