Friday, July 8, 2011

Buns, Braids, and Curls

Hair: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the tangled locks of women. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new styles, to seek out new life in healthy roots, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

If you’ve never seen Star Trek, that’ll have to just fly over you for now.

hair

So, wedding after wedding after wedding I am astonished and impressed by the multitude of ladies with gorgeous tresses. I’ve had long hair my whole life but never ventured farther than a mild pony tale or a little curl on then ends in terms of styling or “do”s.  Some of the hairstyles I’ve seen are incredibly beautiful. Kudos to the talented women who braided, curled and pinned these suckers. So while I’m no creative sculptor of hair myself, I do take pictures so here is hair inspiration for all you fancy people out there:

hair2hair3hair4DSC_2165hair5DSC_2267

DSC_0022hairb4DSC_0107DSC_0375DSC_0386BOU4DSC_1351IMG_0778haircurl2

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...