Sunday, May 29, 2011

Poor Juneau

We did this to her a long time ago, I just happened to find the picture this evening. She actually didn’t seem to mind TOO much. What she will mind is her new living conditions. She has a nice huge yard to run in right now, and will be downgrading to a two foot patch of grass and some bricks. She’s young and will learn to adjust we hope, but it doesn’t stop me from worrying about her. Fortunately we will be within walking distance to a park but I will have to walk her religiously or we’ll both go crazy. Charleston doesn’t really cater to dogs actually, there isn’t a dog park with a fence. We’re hoping she’ll tone down that super excitedness when she sees people because…she’s going to be seeing a lot of people.

DSC_0420

And speaking of long lost photo files, I also found this picture …tee hee. The little booger takes his job seriously.

DSC_0206

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...