Monday, May 2, 2011

Decide so I don’t have to

You may remember from HERE but I’m having a dilemma with the china cabinet. I think I’ve narrowed it down to a cream or a grey. Some of the greys were entirely two purple or blue tinted but it was good to tape them up near the window light. I like different colors at different times of the day ironically, but this helps to see them change. The colors I liked more in the store, weren’t my favorite once I got to our house’s light.

As a side note, going to the hardware store is like therapy for me. I think it’s so peaceful to walk through the wood isle and look at paint swatches.

DSC_0120

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...