Monday, May 2, 2011

Boiled Peanuts of my Heart

Charley is the sweetest husband. He brought me boiled peanuts today from Cromer's here in town (they are the best boiled peanuts because they’re not too salty). He thinks to do the kindest little thing, (such a keeper!). So boiled  peanuts and a very sweet man made my crummy little day a bit better. I wish I could hog his time off today which is rare and far between but I know he has so much to do. I do to but I’m taking a wasteful moment/break (don’t judge me).

We all know that once you pop you just can’t stop...so I wiped out half a bag in one sitting. I really don’t understand why some people don’t like these things.

peabn

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...