Monday, January 23, 2012

do the foggy dew

I have this awkward time gap on Mondays where I work first thing in the morning, have a two hour break and then go back to work. I usually go back and run Juneau, but unfortunately she’s in heat again. She has to stay cooped up so we don’t have a pack of dogs flocking at our house. I went for  a breif walk so I could take a picture or two in the fog and then tried to cram in some editing. On the cooper bridge this morning, you couldn’t even see those towering triangular spires the fog was so thick..it’s a little more than eerie. Driving wise= scary. Walking wise= absolutely serene. It’s like a morning when it snows without all that icky icy stuff. How appropriate is that pirate flag on a morning like this?

IMG_1936IMG_1943IMG_1941IMG_1930IMG_1919IMG_1942IMG_1921

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...