Monday, January 2, 2012

the Apartment Christmas Decorations

Space is limited but I couldn’t forgo the Christmas décor altogether. We didn’t want to take up any coveted counter/floor space with even a charley-brown tree so we splurged on a 4 dollar fake wreath from Michaels. When I made the ornaments for the kids I nanny to paint, I stuck a few aside for us and went crazy with the glitter. Just like the gingerbread cookies, I made a Juneau, a Bruno, and then the moose because hey, maybe we’ll get a moose pet one day! I made two Juneau's just to hint to charley that we should get a friend for Juneau one day when we have a yard. A really big yard with a whole flock of huskies!!

IMG_1488IMG_1436IMG_1437IMG_1442

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...