Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spoieng

Well It's raining (which I love but it's a weee bit chilly)...and we all know rain and camera equipment aren't buddy-buddy which is why I took the typical camera-in-mirror shot today.  I have shied away from taking outfit posts: I feel pretty stupid doing them. ...but cheers to feeling stupid, we should all feel that way sometimes. So here is what I wore today: drab ol grey and white to match the drab ol day. My mom sneakers were 8 bucks from target. Same pants I wear almost everyday. Wow guys, I'm really starting to branch out!
On another note, I had my mom and pop over for dinner tonight. Charley and I made slow pulled pork with gorgonzola/red onion slaw. sliced tomatoes. baked beans. homemade rolls with honey and sweet potato fries. Charley used a mixed sauce on the BBQ similar to what they serve at Saluda's. It's half mustard based bbq sauce, half red based, a little sugar and apple vinegar.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this, Sarah! Such a fun post and picture! I can't wait to come visit and do a shoot w/ you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...