Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bedroom: a work in progress




Our Bedroom is Gross. Theres no other way to put it. We can't paint, the carpet is grungy and we don't love our furniture (it kinda screams country bumkin). But I really can't complain, its functional and generous in space. My problem with it is the orangy tones. My old bedroom had light yellow walls so there were alot of warm tones together. The green and dim light however make it look terrible. For now, this is our bedroom but I don't consider it a very functional space. I'll be working on that.
shh Juneaus not allowed on our bed. She ran in while I was taking a pic. Who can refuse a cute dog on a comfy blanket?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...