Sunday, March 13, 2011

Neutral with Green Baby Boy's room

Pulling together some of my favorite colors, white and green, with a broad spectrum of textures for a little boys room, easily translatable to their next stage of life. The lace/eyelet, (that's right, I put lace in a boys room) is to soften the window light and tie in the "soft" look of the succulent picture. The rough tweed and burlap as well as the masculine grey-brown wall color bring back the MAN in the room...that's right, little baby man :) I couldn't help but to add the dinosaur and hedgie, i'm a sucker for both. Oh and disclaimer, we aren't expecting kids, I'm just weird and dream up baby rooms in my spare time.

Here's the breakdown:

  1. Crib-Target
  2. eyelet curtains- urban outfitters
  3. sack footstool-urban outfitters
  4. art-etsy
  5. chair-urban outfitters
  6. rug-CB2
  7. fabric/blanket- Robert Allen Ikat

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...