Saturday, October 1, 2011

Overstock Rugs

The “O” is often overlooked when it comes to rugs since it’s so hard to shop online. Feeling a rug is an essential part of the purchase, but with free returns…it’s not that much of a hassle. Last year we bought a giant jute rug for 40 dollars and it looked exactly like the picture. I wonder if people get the same sort of luck.  Their selection changes so often that it’s fun to hunt for cool looking rugs online. I’m really liking the blue kilim below. The rest I’d catagorize as decent rugs that you could work with.

Indo Kilim Ivory/ Navy Rug (5'6 x 7'11) Flat-woven Green/ Ivory Rug (3'5 x 5'5)Hand-tufted Jaira Tan Wool Rug (7' x 10')

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...