Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10 Inspiring Artists

 

SNEDKER studio

Emily Barletta

Untitled (10)Untitled (Mountain 3)

 

Hilary Faye

MIRANDA SKOCZEK

imageimage

ALBERTO SEVESO: ink in water

imageimageimageimage

DEAR PHOTOGRAPH

Dear Photograph,It’s still exciting to go pumpkin picking. Happy Autumn!PamDear Photograph,Now that we live in Grandma’s house, when we sit at the table, we can still feel her glow. I’d love to pull up a chair for her and share another piece of cake. ChuckDear Photograph,If only I could hop on my bike and pedal around town with my mom just for the day. That adventure would be priceless!SarahDear Photograph,Seasons come and go, even the walnut tree is a ghost. Yet the old farmhouse endures, and we are glad to be its stewards.T. and E.

 

Kathy Mccguire

Dwell II, 2011 <span class=bodytxt>Photo: Tessa Angus </span> (<a href=index.php?pid=40&nid=2&sid=2011&work_id=63>More information</a>)Evacuate, 2010 <span class=bodytxt>Photo: Jonty Wilde </span> (<a href=index.php?pid=40&nid=2&sid=2010&work_id=51>More information</a>)Evacuate, 2010 <span class=bodytxt>Photo: Jonty Wilde </span> (<a href=index.php?pid=40&nid=2&sid=2010&work_id=51>More information</a>)

SETH CLARK

WENDY MCNAUGHTON

(chart entitled “everyone I ever met and how” , awesome right!?)

claire falkenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...