Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Textile

So right next to my new job is a dangerously delicious fabric store with all the designer bolts on display in the window. Needless to say I stopped after work today to look at fabric (well out of my price range). Looking at fabric is just as fun as buying though! The store is the gdc home goods store, also full of furniture and rugs. It’s definitely on the traditional side (and $$$! side) but good for inspiration none the less. At one point I realized I was standing on a 3x5 rug that was priced at 2,900.00…I backed off it and checked to make sure my shoes were clean.

dfimage

 {pic source}

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...