Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sentiments

 

Sometimes Charley will decide to act on a whim…This morning’s whim = writing in toothpaste on our bathroom mirror. Naturally, he thought that  I would think this was sweet…and it was, but only after answering two crucial questions:

    1. Who is going to murder me?
    2. What the heck does that say?

Of course I did wonder for a brief moment, who was Lots and why Charley would profess his love for her (him? ) on our bathroom mirror. I concluded that Lots must merely be a code name for our beloved husky, and the only way to let out these buried feelings was to indulged in the satisfying squish of minty fresh gel upon glass.

DSC_0852

1 comment:

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...