Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Apples in the Fall

It’s perfect apple weather and lucky for us there's a place that sells them straight from the mountains at the Saturday farmers market. Charley made us some caramel bourbon dip to enjoy them in. 

In the mean time, I’ve got to stop posting things that are just pictures and no explanation.  My mind is more shutter savvy than a coherent communicator and more than often I stare at a blank screen that’s as void as the mind that’s trying t fill it with words.

aoopl

Speaking of fall : Halloween! After about a month of brainstorming, I have finally decided on a costume. It’s really fun and I’m excited about it. Can’t wait to show you! What are you going to be for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...