Sunday, October 9, 2011

Melted Crayons

No way, it’s the blog title!

And how ironic is it that I didn’t melt the Crayons. Nope, my cool friend Emily did.

 (You can see her blog here).

I got to visit my grandparents this weekend and afterwards I saw my friend Emily. Coming into town she called me and was like

“Did you bring your hairdryer!?!”

“uh…yeah?”

“awesome!!”

No explanation followed.

I arrived and I see that she was putting her crayons to good use. She lined them up on a canvas with hot glue (very neatly might I add). Then we smelted to the melted. Magic happened. Giggles ensued.

DSC_0753DSC_0762DSC_0771DSC_0775

Like many good ideas, this one came from Pinterest. Here’s her brother showing off the finished product (complete with creepy face). 

DSC_0782

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...