Thursday, April 12, 2012

Clines in the Vista (Columbia, SC)

This past weekend at Sarah’s wedding, she invited me to Clines as she got her hair and makeup done. I had never been inside of this little shop, but appreciated it’s quirkiness. The owner is an avid collector of art and put her collection everywhere in the shop. It’s just like stepping into that tea shop in Harry Potter…a little overwhelming of a look as a whole, but man does it keep you entertained. there are so many things to look at. They had an Anthropologie chair made into a hair setter/dryer and a pair of Aveda Lips pasted onto the ceiling. My favorite thing was a little napkin with a sketch from Blue Sky on it.

IMG_5963cline4clines380clinesclines6clines11clines2clines5clines1clines8clines9

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...