Saturday, November 26, 2011

Way better than planking … fake equestrian

bvukjh98jh9

Well…it’s been another holiday on the road, and can we say thank goodness for gas stations with amazingly lush fields next to them. On my way back from Columbia I couldn’t help but to take a picture of this green lovely (since everything else is SC is kind of dry and crunchy looking right now). BUT what to do with such a wonderful field….oh I know…take awkward self timer photos! (Really fast, while hoping no one is looking, and drive away looking innocent).

And since it was thanksgiving and all.

here are a few things I’m grateful for at the moment:

1. Daddies (it’s his birthday today!)

2. Mommies (who made thanksgiving dinner)

3. Brothers (we’ll throw them in so they don’t get left out)

4. friends

5. friends

6. socks

7. electric blankets

8. non-rambunctious dog to come home too (this is more in my imagination).

9. patient husbands (and yes numerically, he does come before socks and electric blankets in the ol rating of things).

ljk9kj9

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...