Sunday, November 13, 2011

eight to date

you know…as in courtship…prospective marriage and etcetera.

1. loom rugs;

1964 Anatolian Vintage Rug 168 x 225cm

2. this bench;

 

3. this quilt

Equilateral Triangles Twin Quilt (MADE TO ORDER)

4. this many pocketed sunny mid century dresserVintage Paul McCobb Planner Group Dresser or Credenza

5. Salvaged letters s; e; E;

Large letter S , blue mid-century signVintage Mid Century Modern Bright Yellow Letter E - Sign SignageVintage Wooden Letter E - Salvaged Industrial Marquee Sign

6. this raw silk scarf 

7. awesome cabin/modern house

image

8. star wars nursery.

Photo_1__3__rect640

2 comments:

  1. I have been coveting that quilt (or one exactly like it) on etsy for over a year. Just not too into the $300 price tag :(

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...