Tuesday, November 1, 2011

overachievement

My husband loves cooking like no one I’ve ever met. He recently had a few days off from work, a break from cooking, and he’s bored stiff. So what does he do? he cooks. It’s like a disease: he must be rolling dough or he’s not happy. All the more reason that I’d love to see him follow his dream and open a bakery one day. So he wanted a burger, so he makes brioche bread for a bun, grills a gigantic slab of ground beef and adds mayo, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and smoked gouda cheese.

IMG_8011IMG_8009

and the smell of bacon seems to draw people to our house…including unsocial cats:

IMG_8001IMG_8015IMG_8003IMG_8002

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...