Sunday, December 5, 2010

Now that I'm a dog lover

I'll admit, before it was all about cats, now its about my cute little puppy Juneau. She's so great. I have just now noticed all the great pet things available on Etsy. Here are some of my finds (the numbers will lead you to the Etsy Shop, happy hunting):
1. Art Print
Eager Husky Print
2. Pet Paintings
 Siberian Husky Dog Art Signed Print by Ron Krajewski
3. adorable stamp
SUPER SALE Medium Shiba Inu Puppy Sleeping Rubber Stamp EtsyHolidaySale
4. pup in your pocket?
SIBERIAN HUSKY In False Pocket Dog Art Print Youth T-Shirt XS S M L XL
5. Dog Salt and Pepper Shakers
DOBERMAN PINSCHER BLACK TAN AND BROWN TAN SALT PEPPER SHAKER DECORATION GIFT
6. Jackets for the chilly winds ahead
Custom made Dog Coat size 23 or 24

2 comments:

  1. is that kiser?!?! haha (ps how do you spell his name?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, but I posted it in honor of Kaiser :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...