Saturday, December 11, 2010

Funny Bunny and Bright- Scrugger's under $20 shopping guide to Fishs Eddy


The Carnival Umbrella -It's just cute. 
Diner White Egg Holder Tray 13" LThis eggholder is pretty cool, but lets face it- eggs already come with a great carton right? why would you take the trouble to move them to the new one where they can get squashed in the refrigerator. BUT how cool would this pretty be on top of a dresser or in a closet used to organize rings and necklaces? or if you're more into square: try this tray
Divided Square Tray 9"

Spice Jar Light Blue with Cork Lid 3" H
These Pretty Powder Blue storage containers could be used to hold bobby pins and hair bands in the bathroom...I'm thinking three in a row in a window. (or buttons, or crafting things).

Horsehead Bottle Openerand who doesn't need a funky horsehead to open their beer. (I'm going to have to admit that I just watched Black Beauty on Netflix and cried, I know I'm 23 and a wuss!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...