Sunday, December 5, 2010

A little late: our fall table

Okay so we are gearing up for Christmas now (I know, I know) but I am currently in the process of making sure my files are all still there on my external (major downer hardrive crash on pc), therefore I am coming across all the old stuff. So for your wrong holiday enjoyment:
I took a scrap piece of burlap for the base, added our everyday chargers and dishes, put candles in the centers of our cookie jars and added some leaves from outside (one of my candles melted to the ground and caused the leaves to catch on fire in the glass jar momentarily....not smart on my part). I made the napkins out of some velvet fabric from a renaissance costume.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...