Sunday, April 14, 2013

More TINY PAINTINGS

 

I can be very very dependent on something to look at before I sit down to paint. I hate that I scroll through pinterest looking for things instead of just doing what's in my heart. I  sat down with some tunes and just let myself do whatever I pleased for these. Especially the crazy-fried-egg-eating-a-koi-fish one. It actually used to be a painting of an octopus that I never really liked. If you’d like to buy one they are 9x12 and the bottom is 5x7 and the profits go towards my friend’s trip to work in an orphanage over the summer. See here.

 

IMG_4178j46j-8h9jwi IMG_4177krmnoijg084

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...