Sunday, August 3, 2014

Selfish Art

 

Commissions is hard. I get things that are very tame. Mostly flowers and quotes. At the end of the day, I wish it was easier to curb my free wandering whims but I have to keep chasing new ideas. Therefore I have promised to divide certain projects. I have “just for fun art” and “real art”. I enjoy both, but the “for fun” art is the freeing- soul restoring sort of art. It’s also very freeing to work without an audience. In other words, I am the audience, and if you don’t get it or don’t like it, it’ll be ok. I’ve met a lot of kindred spirits by just doing my thing, and then they come along and they are like THAT, that’s me too!

 

PRINTart-86PRINTart-87PRINTart-201PRINTart-200PRINTart-80PRINTart-82nesseIMG_0013nnnnITAKENAPS

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...