Tuesday, August 5, 2014

PAPER FLOWER GARLAND

IMG_0064IMG_0066 IMG_0067IMG_0065IMG_0068 IMG_0069

This weekend we are having a baby shower for one of the coolest persons ever. I had a free moment today to cut some paper petals. I did washes of watercolor on them and then glued them in layers with elmers glue while rolling and crinkling the paper different ways. I used whatever scraps of paper I had lying around, so one was some cotton rag, one was cardstock, two were plain paper and the fluffy looking one is tracing paper. Then I just clustered them on the ribbon  and glued. I think they will look pretty in the door frame to welcome baby-girl. I am so stoked!

 IMG_0071IMG_0072IMG_0073IMG_0056v IMG_0057

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...