Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ink Pink

The bedroom. When we first settled down in here I remember thinking…hmm, never thought I’d see the day when we’d have a pink bedroom. I grew up in a pink bedroom with a unicorn wallpaper border…as girly as girly comes. However this pink is not girly, it’s inviting and cozy. I was taken aback since I’m like the queen of white. It’s warm like a sunset and the darker color I’m convinced helps me sleep. In my mind it’s our little lions den/bear cave.

I like this room because at sunset, the sunshine dips over the trees and floods the rooms. The Charleston shutters make interesting shadows and the spot on the rug heats up when they are open. My little imaginary cat sleeps there. It’s a great place to fold the laundry and look out the window…unless of course you get distracted and decide to take pictures of the room.

IMG_2213 IMG_2223IMG_2218IMG_2212IMG_2225IMG_2204IMG_2219

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...