Monday, June 4, 2012

oh you made the bed….

Making the bed at our house, one can expect a consistent result.

The outcome is as reliable as making the rain come because you have no umbrella,  watched pots that never boil, and untimed sicknesses on test days.

A cause and effect if you will:  Sheets get washed, pillows get fluffed, dog jumps on bed. ( Everycottonpickintime. )

1

6

5

9

3

45

and in case you were wondering if she does this to spite us, her great mirth was caught on long exposure:

2

Why do we bother making the bed?

well it’s a nice gesture on some days, but today we had visitors all throughout the day looking at the apartment to see if they’d like to rent here. I’m hoping we find someone soon and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...