Sunday, May 27, 2012

getting somewhere, maybe not

well it’s been about three months now since I blocked out the under-painting on this 24x32 canvas…perhaps one day I will finish it. Right now it’s just been in the way and our lack of space has found it being moved from place to place as a nuisance. The problem with art is the continual need for motivation and renewal…my tank is pointing to empty. After I started this guy I was disappointed because I pretty much only paint trees. It’s like a curse, I try to paint something different, but it always comes out trees. (p.s. ten points if you know what this scene is from.)

started

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...