Tuesday, May 15, 2012

300 phone pics later

Just for fun I bought a wash out dye kit…it’s definitely  a little different and not the most flattering for my pasty skin tones, but it was a fun little change. I was like hey, if Zoey Deschanel gets to be all fair skin with brown hair why can’t I try it? … but there’s the little part of not looking like Zoey that keeps me from looking too cool.
It’ll be this way for a month or so until it washes out. Instead of taking the time to take a good picture, I kept snapping them from the ipod to pick one to send Charley. He likes it but he lost the “recognize you from the back of your head” ability. Every time I walk by a mirror I think my hair is wet and then I remember.
I have never dyed my hair before but I found the kit super easy to use- it was a bamboo infusion fruit Garnier in natural brown (although my hair was so thick that I needed two). I’ve always wanted to be the beautiful brunette…but I’ll probably go back to being the pasty blonde girl since drawing on my eyebrows in the morning is getting old really fast. Mascara and eyeliner are a must as well.
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I like it! :) :) It's more flattering than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dyed my hair back in December with a temp dye trying to get some more auburn-ey red in it. It turned my hair a purple hue! In light of my mishap yours looks stupendous! I wish I could LIGHTEN my eyebrows a little since they're black as night, and my hair is a lighter brown. Maybe I'll dye my hair a dark dark brown and pray it doesn't turn me purple again. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...