Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My baby is getting bigger

I hate to be such a mom, especially for my puppy, but she is my baby. I love her to bits. I can't imagine life without little Juneau. As I was going through some pictures on my computer I flipped through her first day at the house exclaiming "wawww she's so little!!" about every five minutes. Corny, I know. Here's a little update on the little girl: 
  1.  She ain't little, she's catching up to her paws. She weighs about 25 pounds ( I think).
  2.  She's not afraid to speak her mind. We are trying to lay down the law. 
  3. mischief managed. this dog is a pro to sneaking and getting into trouble. 
  4.  She is starting work as a therapy dog in a nursing home
  5. She asks us to play in a low throaty growl.
  6. She has several "happy dances"
  7. She loves to lick Charley's shoes when he comes home from work. 
  8.  Snow, yes she loves it, until her paws get cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...