Monday, January 31, 2011

Grilled Zucchini, Tabouli, Curry chicken salad

Whats a girl to eat while Charley's not home?? This meal might not be satisfying to your average male due to the fact that most of it is "bunny food" but it sure did hit the spot tonight. I was craving Lebanese food, especially tabouli. We didn't have cracked wheat so I just used parsley, garlic, tomato and lemon. I lightly grilled a piece of toast and put some chicken salad made with curry and cashews (and sadly no grapes). The Zucchini are done the way my Dad taught me. You drizzle olive oil or butter on slitted zucchini slices and season with paprika, salt and pepper. You let them roast and then about halfway through add Parmesan to the top of them. They are ready when you can enter a fork in them with ease.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...