Thursday, November 22, 2012

isn’t she lovely?

Yesterday was our early thanksgiving. Mom has the whole kit-and-kaboodle food galore at her house. But before heading over to eat my heart out, we did a quick shoot for my amazingly talented and beautiful best friend. She’s in a play next week and needed some head shots. She’s kind of awesome…well beyond awesome at the acting thing. She even welled up a few fake tears for me on cue. Seriously? who can do that? show of hands? I thought so! She is a friend I have been thankful for over and over again throughout the years.

 

j81858 6958jhifw980bh9fhwi08 EMILY-48u098 EMILY-51987-0

We had a funny conversation about Emily's doppelgänger…I’m thinking she’s a mix of julia roberts and kate winslet Smile

 

226emilysdopplegager

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...