Wednesday, March 28, 2012

love, craigslist

I’m so excited that we are picking up a new couch tomorrow morning thanks to craigslist. I’m a craigslist stalker of furniture. I have an Ap that makes it even easier to use and super addicting. This couch got major score points because it doesn’t have round arms and is decently clean, oh and was 75 bucks! We are ready to let our curbside find go back out to the curb. It was great for the time being but it never quite lost it’s ol cat pee smell and we’ll be grateful for a couch without holes covered by ductape. I’m all for gently used furniture too since it’s already broken in. Welcome home little sofa! I can see you nestled with some mid century chairs and a husky.

image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...