Sunday, February 6, 2011

Winter Night

I think our city is pretty beautiful at night. If I were a man, with quite a bit more muscle than my current physique and wasn't scared of having my gear stolen, I would love to do more night photography. But since becoming a man is not in my list of things to do, ever, in life...I'm just snapping a few while i'm out with people. I just shot a bridal shower at Gervais and Vine and stepped out to take a face shot of the building. My next painting I'm planning is a night theme. I'm still working on composition but it has a lot to do with the blues and shadows. 
Anywho, I'm curled up on our couch with cup of coffee, candles burning, the civil wars playing and  ordering some prints. Juneau is being such a good puppy and warming my feet. The problem: it's night time already. Night is pretty, yes, but it really stinks to have a schedule where you're awake only for a few daylight hours of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...