Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gervais & Vine

  Last week I had the pleasure of shooting a bridal party at Gervais and Vine in the Vista. I was curious to see their menu. The party ordered hors d'oeuvres so we didn't try the entrées.
Pictured above are some ham and bacon quiche, olives, country sausage, cocktail shrimp and eggplant dip. I hate to be a downer, but I was less than impressed with their selection. The quiche were none other than your frozen-bought-in-sams-club quiche that are at every "little function" in Columbia. The olive selection looked like the hand selects from The Fresh Market. The shrimp were overcooked and rubbery. I wasn't able to taste the sausage or dip, so i'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I guess I was expecting more creative and house made munchies. 
like my trippy wine picture? ...weee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...