Monday, February 23, 2015

The Whole CHICKY

chick-1

 

Sometimes you get together with your friend and cook mouthwatering buttery chicken goodness. We layered up on  parsnips, carrots, turnips and cauliflower because I'm allergic to potatoes. Basically if you squint your eyes they are the same thing except more color and flavor. We could rebrand them “fake potato mix”.  Personally, I think they are better.  I’m not hating on you, potatoes, I’m just saying that if i had to choose, I'd go for the rainbow assortment of root veggies.

We also slathered the sucker up with compound butter and better yet we DIDN’T DROP ANYTHING on THE FLOOR. The 5 seconds of pulling the nasty giblets bag out of the cavity gives a mild echo of despair. Then stuffing the lemons and onion back in seems equally violating. Then you forget all the gross stuff by the time it comes out of the oven glistening.

 

 chick-2 chick-11chick-15

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...