Thursday, February 19, 2015

SHE WENT AND TOOK PICTURES OF HER DINNER AGAIN…

blodd-3 blodd-15blodd-5blodd-16blodd-8

 

I haven't done any food photography in a while and I thought I’d play around with my dinner tonight. You see, over Christmas, my wonderful parents gifted me with a Dutch oven…and it’s the best thing ever. Tonight I marinaded some chicken in spice, herbs and honey. I seared the sides in some olive oil before adding some stock and broccoli and let it slow roast on low for about an hour. My go-to is to plop stuff down on some quinoa because it’s hearty and filling and feels super pretentious in a sentence.

Have I ever expounded on my love for arugula and fruit combo’s? Peppery lettuce mixed with a tangy/sweet fruit just hits the spot for me. Also,  blood oranges at Trader Joes right now, I did a happy dance in the store. They are my favorite fruit of all time ever!

Salad dressing :                                                             Salad:

1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp blood orange juice
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
arugula
pecans
shaved parmesan
chopped honey crisp apple
 

blodd-26

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...