Monday, September 8, 2014

DEEP BLUE SEA

 

DOR-52DOR-54 DOR-55

Over this past weekend, I got a message from a friend saying they needed a photographer asap. I decided I could be rather spontaneous and hauled on down to Myrtle Beach. This was such an unexpected blessing because I had a blast shooting again. Sometimes i forget that I like shooting. It’s almost like it hits me in waves. As a true introvert, people really do wear me out and I think that is why I grow weary. In fact I think it has kept me from pushing myself as a photographer and keeping up to date with new methods of shooting. I am grateful for seasons of rest and recuperation and I finally feel like beginning again. Starting fresh and challenging myself to shoot more often.

The super duper awesome part about this wedding was getting to stay overnight with a beach front hotel room. I got there just as the sun was going down, and it rained in the morning but the view was completely worth it.

 

DOR-21

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...