Tuesday, December 11, 2012

PHASE THREE

 

This past Friday was a little déjà vu x 3. My friends Mandy and Jonny came to visit- this time to celebrate a very special life moment- the coming of their son. I owe a lot to these two for letting me “experiment” with my pictures on them. I think they were my first engagement shoot ever. Their wedding followed and Hello, big news: phase three of the Mandy-Johnny saga. They have on all three occasions never ceased to be adorable. You may remember Mandy from over here- she’s a photographer herself and she’s been my second shooter a few times.

 

The original “oblivious Mandy” photo:

DSC_0422

The Maternity:

rapter

DSC_0260

DSC_0543

bridge

DSC_0161

DSC_0402

gazeebo

 

 

 

 

boots2vintbootspiney2blanketgrasstintsoftgrass2

4 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is SOOOO FUN!! I love it. Thank you so much for being apart of our lives through all of it! What a privilege it is to call you "friend"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely priceless. Thank you Sarah! Jana Blewett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Winter suits them well.
    What IS phase four???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them. :) (the pictures and those two cute souls in the pictures!)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...